Kansen Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kansen Era

You were just an average High School Student. But then your life changed forever... You wake up in new surroundings and start a new adventure choosing what you are. In a world based on my favorite show, Inuyasha, you will embark on an adventure of your

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Kokoro, Kenmei

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
UberBlackCat

UberBlackCat

Kokoro, Kenmei Empty
PostSubject: Kokoro, Kenmei   Kokoro, Kenmei I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 9:27 am

Kokoro, Kenmei D282050b96442229bffd715ca104e9a71236735820_full
First Name: Kenmei
Middle Name (optional):
Last Name: Kokoro
Race: Half Human, Half Dragon Demon

Physical appearance:
Personality: I guess you could I'm the impulsive one out of my three brothers and I. I always like to jump into a situation feet first, kick butt and ask questions later; It gets me into trouble but it's the way I am and I can take anyone on. And Win! I'm also really loud, and forward, and apparently a 'flirt', psh, but that's not true, the ladies are just attracted to me because I'm powerful and extremely handsome if I do say so myself.
Special Ability: Pretty much super strength, and you know the whole fire breathing thing (dragon duh). I am also immune to all things firey and can control it (yes! I control the sun! And smores!)
Weapon: Fire-breathing, whatever weapons around, you have a sword? Cool I'll use that!

Your Life:
I have three brothers. Two of them, Chikara and Yuuki, are half dragons like me, while my other brother isn't really my brother his name is Arashi Tasogare and he's a human...or at least that's what we thought until a few weeks ago when a giant monster/demon thing attacked us at school and he transformed into this weird dress-wearing dude with a giant sword and blasted it away with like a tornado or something! Yeah, turns out he's some 'Shinigami' from a 'Soul Society' mhmm, yeah, sure whatever. Anyway, that tornado of his destroyed most of the school and we had to change schools, we just started at a new school, with really cute girls in sailor scout uniforms! I'm in heaven!
Back to top Go down
Kansen...

Kokoro, Kenmei Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kokoro, Kenmei   Kokoro, Kenmei I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 2:04 am

ok kool, but keep your eyes to yourself!
APPROVED!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.kansenerainu.board-directory.net

Kokoro, Kenmei
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kansen Era :: First Time :: Your Arrival :: What Would You Like to Be?-
Jump to: